The annual Great Sutter Creek Chili Cook-Off and Car Show is a classic small town event.
Almost 100 classic cars and hot rods fill one end of town and chili teams fill the opposite end. Music fills the air, as people sample the homemade chili and salsa at each booth and then vote for their favorite. This event is FUN and FAMILY FRIENDLY!
The Car Show is free. Wander and admire from 9am to 3pm. Chili tasting is 11am - 3pm and is a $10.00 entry for adults and $5.00 for children. Includes wristband for unlimited tasting (or until the chili runs out) cup, spoon, napkin and ballot.
Here are a few highlights of the day we don’t want you to miss:
- Burrito-Bar Breakfast – Our local Boy Scout Troupe 63 will be offering breakfast from 7:00am – 9:30am for all of you who came hungry, build your own delicious breakfast burrito. Located in the Auditorium on the South end of town. Yum!
- Chili Tasting (Of Course) – On the North end of town Chili tasting from 11:00 – 3:00. Come bid on your favorite team! Chili awards will be announced at 3:00
- Beer Garden – Located on the corner of Keyes Street and Main Street. Great selection of beer and Micro-brews.
- Hot Dog Cart – Still hungry after chili tasting? Check out our hotdog cart offering delicious jumbo dogs with all the fixin’s.
- Raffle – The raffle booth is chock-full of great items and is located in the middle of town at the flag pole. Please have fun participating and help support the restoration of our Historic Sutter Creek Elementary School. Raffle prizes will be announced at 11:30 & 1:00.
- Shopping - With all the excitement in the street, don’t miss out on visiting all of our fine shops, wine tasting rooms, and restaurants. They will be open long after our event is over.
Sutter Creek, CA