Friday, June 14, 5 pm to 7 pm
Saturday, June 15, 10 am to 4 pm
The Amador Winegrowers Association and the Amador Vintners Association invite you to enjoy an evening of rosé wine tasting at Amador’s “Drink Pink! Rosé All Night".
The first part of the fun event will take place at Plymouth City Park, Main Street. Grab your picnic blankets and chairs, and come enjoy the versatility and elegance of the 15 different Amador wineries’ rosés! The second part of the Drink Pink event will be held at each of the 15 participating wineries the next day, involving food wine pairings and fun all day long.
“This event is ideal for both the new-to-wine taster as well as the experienced folks because the wide range of Rosé styles in Amador will compliment all tastes”, said Beth Jones, owner of Iron Hub Winery. “Plus Rosé wines compliment summer food dishes perfectly”.The “Drink Pink” event offers a choice of picnic boxes for dinner so the wine tasters may enjoy both local wines and foods together al fresco.
Tickets are $25 and include the Friday evening wine tasting, an eco-friendly wine glass and special wine events on Saturday, June 10th at all of the 15 participating wineries.
Tickets are available at amadorwine.com/events and are selling quickly. Picnic boxes are also available for purchase at amadorwine.com/events from Beth Sogaard, Prospect Cellars and Taste Restaurant. We ask that you please do not bring outside alcohol or food.
This winetasting event will benefit the Wine Grape Growers’ Annual High School Scholarship Ag Fund! The Amador Wine Grape Growers Scholarship Fund support local students interested in pursuing agricultural studies after high school graduation.
Participating Vintners (unless noted otherwise, all are in Shenandoah Valley)
- Andis Wines, 11000 Shenandoah Rd.
- Bella Grace Vineyards, 22715 Upton Rd.
- Charles Spinetta Winery, 12557 Steiner Rd.
- Cooper Vineyards, 21365 Shenandoah School Rd.
- Deaver Vineyards, 12455 Steiner Rd.
- Helwig Winery, 11555 Shenandoah Valley Rd.
- Iron Hub Winery12500 Steiner Rd.
- Le Mulet Rouge, 16915 Red Mule Rd., Fiddletown
- Prospect Cellars, 9506 Main St., Plymouth
- Scott Harvey Wines, 10861 Shenandoah Rd.
- Shenandoah Vineyards, 12300 Steiner Rd.
- Sobon Estates, 14430 Shenandoah Rd.
- Vino Noceto, 11011 Shenandoah Rd.
- Wine Tree Farm Winery, 14467 Hwy.49, Amador City