Amador County is approximately 60 miles from Sacramento International Airport, making the drive just over an hour long. The drive to San Francisco is approximately 120 miles, making the drive around two and a half hours long.
For Road Conditions: quickmap.dot.ca.gov
Amador County is home to a small airport (Westover Field), which can be reached at (209) 223-2376
, Monday through Friday 8AM-5PM.
Amador Wine Driver
- A low rate service for designated driving. Phone: (209) 256-9953
Website: amadorwinedriver.comAmador Uncorked Wine Tours
- An experienced tour driver for up to 6 guests. Phone: (209) 625-5511
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgBlue Mountain Transit
- Charter service, seats up to 14. Phone: (209) 223-5300
Amador County Shuttle Service
- For travel to and from Amador County, the airport, the train station, and more! Phone: (209) 217-7783 Website: amadorcountyshuttleservice.com
Gold Rush Taxi - Open 24 hours, 7 days per week. Phone: (530) 651-4653 Website: yelp.com/goldrushtaxi
- Taxi service located in Jackson. Phone: (209) 223-3335
Delta Sierra Cab Co - Taxi service located in Ione. Phone: (209) 223-4333
Uber and Lyft - Limited availability.
Amador Transit - Open Monday through Friday. Phone: (209) 267-9395 Toll Free: (877) 704-4297 Email: email@example.com Website: amadortransit.com